Actually, more that one person has recently turned 30: Dave AND Robin. They both turned 30 August 22 and August 30th. To celebrate, we met up with some friends at Ruth's Chris. It also happened to be Boomsday so we had a front row seat for the fireworks. This is a perfect place to see Boomsday by the way....yes, a little expensive with the food but you get valet parking which helps get you out of the traffic quick and a great atmosphere to see the show!! Jim and Donna were also there but had left before we took these pictures. AND with all the kids with babysitters....it was a nice date night for us :-)!!!!





AND.....there is a special announcement!! Robin and Dave are going to be parents!!! YIPPEE!! Some of us have been waiting on this for a looonngg time!! Congratulations to the Greens!! Robin is due at the end of April....here is the first peek at the little Green baby!!
.jpg)
.jpg)






2 comments:
Oh my goodness! First, congrats to Robin & Dave. Second, Buffy, do you guys have the incrediblock with the peek a blocks? I thought I remember you guys having the blocks, but wasn't sure about the incrediblock. I was thinking of getting one for Tripp for Christmas and wondered if you thought it would be a good toy. Thanks, Tanya
YAY!!! Please tell Robin how excited I am for her! I can't wait to see pictures (I know, Mandy, slow down!) Anyhow- tell her congrats congrats!!!
Post a Comment