Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Destin

I'm a little behind with my postings and it's probably not going to get any better when I start working full time here in a few weeks (boo!). Our vacation to Destin was so much fun but a little bit more hectic this year with Drew in tow!! Madelyn could stay on the beach for hours just running in the sand, chasing the waves and filling up her buckets with water. Drew on the other hand, was only good for about 30 minutes. Then he was over it. Picture us on the beach: helping Madelyn build sand castles, helping Drew not put sand in his mouth, getting snacks when needed by everyone (juice, food, bottles, you name it...), making sure Drew didn't crawl right out into the ocean, taking multiple trips to the potty, and on and on.......so we were exhausted at the end of every day!! :-) BUT, with all of that said...we wouldn't trade it for anything and had a wonderful trip. Here are some of my favorite beach pictures:





Madelyn had a pet ladybug the whole time we were there. She kept it in a little box until the last day....the ladybug decided there wasn't enough oxygen in the tiny box and well, didn't make it. Madelyn is still so upset about losing her ladybug....it's been very traumatic to say the least!







Madelyn turned 5 on the last day of vacation!! Happy Birthday, sweetie!!


Yes, this is a Florida pacie in Drew's mouth! We had went off and left his pacies at the condo and went on a search one while we were out. All we could find was either Florida or Alabama....I chose Florida because, well...I at least like Tim Tebow, right?! I don't think Drew liked it to well.

1 comment:

HardinCrew said...

Buf~

I just love your pictures. They are so photogenic... LOVE the one of Drew in the BIG ORANGE beach chair!! So cute. And I have to agree... I don't think he likes the Gator paci.

See ya tomorrow nite!!

Angi