Friday, September 11, 2009

First day of this, First day of that!

When August arrives...so does the first day of a bunch of things. Madelyn started back to preschool, a new cheerleading class (she wanted to do this instead of dance this fall), and soccer. This year, she is going to preschool 3 days a week. She is one busy little girl that's for sure. Poor Drew, he just gets toted around to all of her activities! I have no idea how busy it will be when he starts doing things too. For now, he just started going to Mother's Day Out one day a week. Too bad it's not truly a "mother's day out" for me....I'm just going to stinkin' work!! BOO!
First day back to preschool:

First day of cheer class:


Getting ready to go to this year's first soccer practice:


P.S. If you have your speakers turned up...yes, it's Miley Cirus. I can't help it but I really like this song....I know, I know. It's Miley Cirus.

1 comment:

Stephen, Sara, Ella and Harper said...

I just can't get over how quickly Madelyn is growing up! You're right, you won't be able to catch your breath once Drew starts all of his activies too! (p.s. I downloaded that Miley song too! I can't help but love it;))