Sunday, August 31, 2008

Looks like I'm an official "Soccer Mom"!!

Madelyn is going to play Upward Soccer this fall at our church and had her first practice Friday night. She was so excited all day about it! She woke up and immediately put her tennis shoes on and said she was ready. We found out at practice that her team is the "Panthers". She did pretty good.... I think the object of 4 year old soccer is just to keep them in the boundaries and point them to the goal!! Justin (who of course is brand new to soccer himself!) is one of the coach's helpers so you will see him in the pictures.....

5 comments:

pamstrickland said...

Looks like lots of fun. I'd love to come watch every now and then. Do you have a schedule?

Jenny said...

I think this blog is such a great idea! I'm loving the music that goes along with the pictures! Its such a geat way to keep up with what is going on with you all. Sophie is now asking for our own blog, but I am just now figuring out how to download pictures from my camera and email them....one thing at a time! For now, we will enjoy keeping up with your blog. We enjoyed visiting with you all. It is fun to look back at the pictures (it was crazy at times, but the girls had a blast!). We'll talk to you all soon. Much love, Jenny

J E S S I C A said...

I don't know too much about soccer either, but it looks like she is enjoying it. I would love to come watch her play too!

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

I bet you guys are having a blast! Jacob started Baseball this week and it has been so much fun. Keep us posted on how she is doing. Take care!

Cindy

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

looks like a little athlete!
josh and tanya