Welcome to our brand new blog!! This is a first for me...I am new to all of this! I haven't done MySpace, Facebook, etc., so this should be interesting. Justin and I have fun looking at other people's blogs so we wanted to create our own (when I say "we" created, I really mean "I" did all the work! ). As most of you know, we have a lot going on right now. A baby boy due in November and I am graduating in December. I have had a few complications during this pregnancy so hopefully everything will happen on time (and not earlier!!) and by Christmas we will have a healthy baby and I will have a brand new diploma!
We wanted to create this blog to share some of our memories of our crazy life together. As school starts back this week for me, hopefully I will be able to keep this updated and provide updates often. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned!!!!!
Grandparents
16 years ago






4 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so excited you are doing this!
This is a great idea. Fantastic. And, I'm glad it's going to be Andrew. Andrew Justin was my vote, BTW.
Much love.
Hooray! I'm so glad you jumped on the bandwagon ;) I hope you all are doing well.
Your blog looks great! I'm so excited to have someone else's to look at!
Mandy
Post a Comment