Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prayer Request

Justin and I would like to ask all of you to pray for our friend Josh Houston (Justin and Josh grew up together). Josh is having surgery at Vanderbilt on Wednesday to remove a possible cancerous tumor from his upper femur. Josh and his wife Tanya have a new baby, Trence, who was born in March. We talked to Josh last night and he seems to have a good, optimistic attitude about the surgery.

Please remember Josh and his family in your prayers this Wednesday. You can read more about him by going to his
blog.

1 comment:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Thank you Buffy. Words cannot describe what is going on in our heads right now. Josh is doing so much better dealing with this news than I could have imagined. God will not put more on us than we can handle, so I know everything WILL be alright because HE knows me and I can't handle bad.