It is so hard to believe Madelyn turns 4 today...she is growing up so fast. She was so excited this morning when I told her she is no longer a "3 year old" but now a bigger and better "4 year old"!!
with her cousins Sophie and Emma who

Then after the park it was time for the first dance class of the new year! Madelyn is taking dance at "GymBugs" which is a different place than where she took last year. She had so much fun and learned so much today! Here are some pictures from class....
.jpg)

.jpg)
Madelyn's birthday party is Saturday and she can't wait. I had to explain a thousand times today that today is her birthday but her party is still 3 days away. Very hard for her to understand! Another funny thing is that all day I was calling her the "birthday girl" and then she finally said "Mom, you can call me Madelyn". So anyways, our little girl is growing up. It is so hard to make time stop and take advantage of every moment!!

.jpg)







5 comments:
Hey Snow family! I just stumbled across your blog this morning. Happy news - congrats on the coming addition. Hope you all are doing well!
She looks so cute in her ballerina outfit. I hope she had a happy birthday!
Yay! Happy Birthday Madelyn!! Evan loved looking at your pictures and he can't wait for your birthday.
Looks like you figured out how to put up your pictures! They look great! I can't believe how big Madelyn is getting! I still think of her as the 2 year old she was when I first met you guys:)
Happy Birthday Buffy!
Post a Comment