Madelyn wanted to swing in the baby swing so she could let "Lucky" and "Penny" swing with her. These are her favorite stuffed animal buddies of the moment (she has new favorites every couple of days it seems...):
So here they are getting ready to go down the slide (yes, I quickly put the camera down and held on to him!!....):
Today we went to a birthday party for one of Madelyn's friends. It was so much fun because they had horses and the kids got to ride them. The party was for Haley (in the purple on the bottom row) which is one of Madelyn's favorite friends from school and church! Apparently Haley talked about Madelyn so much that she now has a baby sister who's name is ....Madelyn (but I think they spell it differently).
We finally got a good picture of Drew smiling!! This is from a few days ago....I guess one day when UT was playing...he already has the orange and white spirit!!






No comments:
Post a Comment