Sunday, February 22, 2009

How Great is Our God

Just a simple little post to say how thankful I am for my family, friends and job right now. My job is so rewarding and it is truly something that I thought I would never be doing! So much has changed and tranpsired in our lives over the past year.....thankfully, it has finally seemed to settled back down into normalcy again. We had another awesome service this morning at church and one of the songs we sang was "How Great is Our God". Even though I am constantly failing Him...He is always there and right now it seems we have been given a fresh new start to serve Him. New year, new baby, new job, new beginnings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Beautiful post.

Cindy

J E S S I C A said...

I'm glad you like your job! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Drew is such a cutie! By the way, I tagged you. http://jessw327.blogspot.com/2009/02/according-to-google-i-need.html