Thursday, January 29, 2009

He's a Big Guy...

It's official. We've got a big guy on our hands. Drew had his 2 month check-up today and he weighed in at a whopping 14lbs 2 oz. This puts him in the 82nd percentile for weight! He is only 22 3/4 inches long (22nd percentile) making him an official short and chubby little thing!! He also got started on his vaccines so he didn't enjoy the doctor visit very much. Actually, he was all smiles with the nurse while she was preparing him for the shots. Then in a blink of an eye..the cute little smile went to a pitiful little pouty face (think: the way Justin's bottom lip looks when he pouches it out) then quickly on to a very loud cry. He was okay after a few minutes. We are so thankful that he checked out all nice and healthy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I am cracking up that you posted a "fish update" complete with diagnosis! Hahaha Poor swimmer... So glad little Drew is nice and healthy! I love that he's a little chunk! He's just the cutest thing, and I can completely picture his pouty face! Poor little guy. I am not looking forward to our 2 month checkup...

pamstrickland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamstrickland said...

I love, love, love the hat. And am tickled that he's a healthy big guy.

Allison said...

I just found your blog the other day! Check our's out http://thepickellfamily.blogspot.com/
Your family is so precious!