Madelyn's last soccer game was this past Saturday and it was quite entertaining to say the least. There was one particular little boy on the other team (who's name happened to be Drew) who was causing some commotion! At one point during the game he and Madelyn were having some words. They were behind the goal and he yelled to her "Hey, your a chicken!!". I would normally think this would cause her to start crying and say "mommy, he's mean!" but that wasn't the case. She immediately put her hand on her hip and pointed at him at yelled "I'M NOT A CHICKEN, I'M A BIG SISTER!!". I have no idea where the big sister part came in but anyways it was so funny. Everybody could hear her. She immediately ran over to me and told me he called her a chicken, then she went straight to the coach and told him. When it was time to substitute players, she went straight over to Justin (who sits on the bench with the players) and told him what had happened. It was so funny. We were all laughing so hard at her! I finally had to tell her to forget about it and play soccer! Here are some pictures of the last game...


2 comments:
I love that 2nd picture!! She's too cute!!
Good for Madelyn! Telling that boy whose a big sister and whose boss! Thats my neice! She's got spunk! Congratulations on passing your comps! We all knew you would, but -still- such a huge relief, I'm sure! Take it easy and enjoy some down time that you much deserve. We can't wait for little Drew! And I am surprised as you are about the name, Andrew Parker, but mostly relieved he has a name picked out now! Happy Halloween! I'll talk to you all soon! -Jenny
Post a Comment