Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wondering if I'm ever going to blog again?

That's a good question. It seems Facebook has stolen all of my attention. So I thought I would at least post something small to say (although I seriously doubt anyone is still checking in on this blog!!) "I'm still contemplating continuing this blog".

So for now....you might could stop by every now and then just to see if there has been a new post. I'll make up my mind eventually. Feel free to leave a comment if you have an opinion one way or another!!!

8 comments:

AdidasOrange said...

sure we read it!

Amanda said...

YES!! Keep blogging! I can't get on facebook at school:). Besides, blogs let you share so much more information than facebook. AND, you can't print your facebook status updates.. so you don't want to store all your memories there. Blogging lets you quickly write about all those precious little things that Madelyn and Drew say and do that you think you will never forget... but then next week you are saying "What was that she said that was so funny?" Finally, everyone has abandoned their blogs and that's no fun for me! Yes, I do read and I even click on there every few days just in case you've posted something and my blog didn't update the thread. In conclusion, you should continue your blog and you should talk Robin into doing one, too (or at least signing up to read mine:). Did I convince you? LOL.

Stephen, Sara, Ella and Harper said...

I AGREE!!! Keep it! I have trouble keeping up with mine as well, but I'm always so glad I have it when I look back over old posts. Even if you only update once every month (or longer:)), we still want to read about the Snows:)

The Smith's said...

Yes keep blogging! I check all the time to see if you have updated!

tntapp said...

And you thought I was your only fan! Apparently there are 5 of us that need you to blog :)

Anonymous said...

I still check from time to time to see if there is any activity!

Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

checking in again! Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Hi Buffy!!

There is a Houston boy that takes time to catch up w/ The Snow Family!

Our busy life makes it hard to connect. Your Blog at least helps us feel somewhat connected! :)

Joey & Emily