Thursday, May 7, 2009

WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

We are back. We had fun. We're probably going back next year :-) !! Justin and I have been to Disney 2 times before we had kids....it is a COMPLETELY different experience with the little ones. We had so much fun! It goes without saying that Madelyn had a wonderful time...seeing all of the princesses was the highlight of her week. She was so cute getting out her little autograph book and collecting signatures from the characters. She was so brave riding all of the "big kid" rides too! We were surprised! We had 3 "character meals": Cinderella's Royal Table (I think I enjoyed this the most out of the group...Madelyn is too young to truly appreciate the significance of eating inside the castle!!), Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot (this was with 5 of the princesses...lots of fun for Madelyn), and the Garden Grill in Epcot (the best food all week! Mickey Mouse & Chip n' Dale were there). We went non stop from sun-up to sun-down all week. Plus, Madelyn and Justin would go swimming most days when we got back to our room! Drew became even more spoiled throughout the week...he was held just about the whole time which was heaven in his world. So.......I have pictures posted on 2 slideshows (I had too many pictures to get them into just one slideshow). I knew I had taken alot of pictures on the trip but I had no idea I had taken nearly 500!! Yikes! Don't worry....you don't have to look at all of them! Only the best ones are shown below!!!! ha ha ha......

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Evan said, "Is that Madelyn at Disney World?" I said, yes and he said, "Awww, maaaan! I want to go there, too!" Then when he saw her with one of the princesses he said, he said, "oh man, oh man, oh man!" I think we're going next Spring, maybe we can go together!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats on becoming a nurse practitioner and welcome to our ranks. I haven't been to Disney in several years and I think it's time to take the youngest again who's 11 before he turns into the surly teenager (I hope not).

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

What cute pics! I can't wait to take the boys.:)