Friday, March 20, 2009

FNP-BC!!!!!

Just a note to say I passed my board certification test today!! Woo-Hoo!! So now I'm an official Family Nurse Practitioner. aaahhhhhhhh.......now I truly have NO MORE STUDYING!!! I'm excited about that can you tell?!!

We have lots of exciting things going on right now in the Snow family. Justin is currently away on a fishing trip so I'm sure he will want me to post some pictures on here of the fish he caught....next week, Mom and I are taking Madelyn, Drew, Riley and Kaylee (Angi's kids) down to Destin for a few days. It will be fun for the kids but I have a feeling Mom and I will be worn out after that trip!!! ha ha ha..... Justin has his Half-Marathon coming up in one week!!! After that it will be almost time for Jenny and the girls to come to Tennessee for their traditional Spring visit!! Yippee! Lots of fun stuff!!!

Yeah for Board Certified and YEAH that spring has officially arrived!!! :-)

7 comments:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you! All of your hard work and dedication paid off. I know you are so relieved that it's all over.
Sounds like you guys are going to have lots of fun in the near future. I wish we were going to Destin. Have fun and be safe. We love you all!

Amanda said...

Yay! Congratulations, Buffy! I knew you would do great! Have a great trip next week. I'm jealous... well, of the beach, maybe not of all the kids.

Angela said...

Congratulations!! Have fun on your trip!!

HardinCrew said...

Enjoy the beach!! Just don't let the kids take over. You do realize that you adults are way out-numbered!?!? Have a great trip (with my kids haha)

J E S S I C A said...

Congrats!

Tanya Houston said...

Congrats Buffy!

tanya_m_houston@yahoo.com said...

Buff Bagewell,
Never got to give you my official congrats on the Board's as well!!

Hope we get to see you guys sometime this summer.
Take care!

josh