
Yeah!! We're so excited because we have booked our trip to Disney!! We're going at the end of April. Madelyn has been watching the "free" DVD that we got from Disney that tells all about the parks (she has been watching it every day). Until now, Madelyn thought Disney World was just the Disney store in the mall!! She is just thrilled about seeing where all the princesses live. I'm not sure how excited Drew is based on this picture!! My Mom is going with us too so we'll have an extra set of hands to help!! We can't wait!!! :-)
3 comments:
Buffy! How could you let her believe that Disney World was a store in the mall??? That sounds like something I would pull on my nieces! ;-)
No silly...I didn't tell her that, that was just what SHE thought it was.
I'm SO jealous! We REALLY want to go! Maybe soon. Good luck at work tomorrow.
Post a Comment