Hello friends. I wanted to ask all of you who are reading this post to please take a minute to say a prayer for baby girl Charlotte. My friend Jennifer had her baby prematurely yesterday morning. Baby Charlotte was born at 30 weeks gestation and weighed in at 4lbs 3oz. She is in the NICU at UT and is expected to be there for several weeks. With all things considered, the baby is doing well...she just needs some time to mature a little more. Jennifer is feeling okay but is obviously trying to emotionally deal with all that is happening. I went to visit her this morning and when I left I just became so emotional thinking about my healthy little boy waiting on me at home. We take so much for granted sometimes. Jennifer is having to sit in her hospital room without the opportunity to just hold her newborn baby girl. I know God will see her through this. Please join me in praying for her. Thank you.
(Jennifer is on the left in this picture...)

2 comments:
I have said a prayer for this baby girl and for the whole family. Please keep us updated.
You got it, a prayer now and more to come. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment