Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1 week to go!!

With one week to go, we are getting a little anxious around here!! We pretty much have everything ready, including the car seat in the car. It was quite entertaining watching us put our swing back together (or trying I should say)....we didn't keep any instructions from when Madelyn used it and so we could not figure out how to make all the parts match up again. Finally, we thought to google "Graco swing instructions" and there they were! What did we do before the internet??? So then we easily put the swing together and had a good laugh about how dumb we were and how that swing was whipping us. It was sort of the same story with the pack-n-play bassinett set-up but we eventually figured that out on our own. hahaha

Drew's nursery "spot" is finished for now. I have ordered letters that spell his name but the "W" is on backorder so I don't have those hung yet. It is the same story with the curtains. Other than that, everything is done. Here are some pictures.....



And, here is one last picture of my belly at 38 weeks:





5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww! I LOVE his room. It is beautiful! You look great as well. I was at least twice your size. I can't wait to meet Drew!

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

Drew's nursery "spot" is adorable. You guys have done an excellent job on it. I love the wall colors too! I am so excited for Drew to get here! We can't wait to meet him. God has truly blessed this pregnancy beyond measure. God is good!

J E S S I C A said...

Oh! I can't wait! I have something from Me, Zach, & Angela that will go perfect in Drew's room. Angela & I are planning on coming to the hospital to visit when he shows his lovely face ;) We will be thinking of all of you until then. Yay!

Perri said...

The nursery looks great - and so do you! We're thinking of you all...

The Clifton Family said...

Ok, so who's idea was it to let Justin come to Gatlinburg this weekend with the "gang?" Um... one week to go? I didn't know you were that close! I hope you have back-up in case he is unable to make it!