Just before the 1st game
Her favorite part!
Sitting on the bench with Dad!
Yeah! We have a movie clip!! Click play and you'll see Madelyn kicking the ball in!!
Justin has been busy with work as usual this week. Of course he is looking forward to the big Florida game this weekend and is already thinking of what the perfect tailgate menu should be. Not to say he has been pigging out though...this boy is such a changed man!! I can't hardly get him to eat bad at all!! He continues to do really well with maintaining his HUGE weight loss and is now thinking of training for the Knoxville Marathon which takes place next March (he ran in the half marathon this year). As for me, well I just keep getting bigger which is good when your pregnant!! I went to the doctor today and everything continues to look good. Praise the Lord for that!!
Here's Justin at last year's South Carolina game. Nice tonsils, huh?!!
Here are a few pictures of me with some friends of mine from school (love you guys!!). Sara and I are pregnant together which was totally planned this whole time we have been in school! We both hoped to be pregnant at the end of the program so we could have a baby before starting jobs!!
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)






2 comments:
I made the blog! Can't tell you how important that makes me feel! Seriously, I am so thankful to have someone going through this with me! You have patiently endured all my first-timer concerns and crazy questions. I can't wait till our precious babies get here. They are destined to be good friends from the beginning!
~Sara
So glad to hear that your recent doctor visit went well and that your pregnancy is on track. Thank the Lord! Loved this post! It's so fun keeping up with you guys. Take care and keep us posted.
Post a Comment